Instructor Jennifer Wallace
It all started in 1996 when she had an opportunity to train in Wing Chun and Jeet Kune Do with a close friend. After about a year, that instructor had moved away and she was left to search for something else to fill her need to learn more about the Martial Arts. After several months, and a few trials later, she finally found Grandmaster Stephen Abbate, a Marine veteran from Vietnam. His reality based, hard style of Tai Kit Kuen Kung Fu was exactly what she was looking for. Grandmaster Abbate’s reality-based street defense was unlike other systems of Kung Fu and set the stage for future ambitions. She earned her first level black sash rank in Tai Kit Kuen Kung Fu in 2004 and subsequently earned her third level black sash.
After Grandmaster Abbate passed away in 2008, she opened her first martial arts school and continued her training with several different instructors, and honed her martial arts skills until she met Moni Aizik in 2010. Moni, the creator of Commando Krav Maga, put her through the rigorous training of his Israeli system of Krav Maga. She rose quickly through the ranks and became the highest ranking female instructor in September of 2014. She is currently a level 6 instructor in Commando Krav Maga (the 1st woman to acheive this level) and is also a level 2 instructor in SMARTSAFE, the women’s specific version of Commando Krav Maga.
In 2014 she created the revolutionary TRI-BLOCK SYSTEM and the ICATT System (Immediate Combat Assault Techniques and Tactics), became an ILEETA Law Enforcement Instructor, and taught a course at the ILEETA conference from her ICATT system. She has a passion to learn and test her knowledge, so that others can benefit. Her main philosophy is that you can learn something from anyone, to stay open-minded, to adapt and overcome, and to always evolve. She has also trained in Internal Chi Kung for health and healing with Grandmaster Tsai from China and will continue to seek out more effective and refined ways to defend.
Sifu / instructor Wallace's credentials & expertise include:
- Certified Commando Krav Maga Level 6 Instructor - First Female to achieve this Level
- Certified Woman's Commando Krav Maga (SMARTSAFE) Level 2 Instructor
- 3rd Level Black Sash - Tai Kit Kuen Kung Fu (Cobra Kai Kung Fu)
- ILEETA (International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association) Member
- ILEETA Conference Instructor/presenter 2014
- Hand to Hand tactics Instructor
- Has trained in Kung Fu, Wing Chun, Jeet Kune Do, Aikido, CKM, Chi Kung, and others
- Knife Tactics and Defense
- Gun Tactics and Defense
- Stick Tactics and Defense
- Scenarios and Multiple Attacks Defense
- Control and Cuffing Tactics
- Women's Self-Defense
- Spacial Awareness
- Full Contact Kick Boxing
- Has Trained in MOCH and PPCT
- Worked as Armed Security on Military Installation
- ...and More
>>>> NEVER STOP LEARNING, CONTINUE TO ADAPT AND EVOLVE!